FDA staff members have credentials in landscape architecture, planning, architecture, and graphic arts. We handle projects that range in scale from residential landscapes to cityscapes, so we understand communities from multiple perspectives.
We are accustomed to working cooperatively with other consultant and engineering firms, and know how to be part of a customized Project Team.
- B.S. Landscape Architecture, 1980, Kansas State University, Cum Laude
- Registered Landscape Architect, 1981, Kansas #316
- More than 35 years professional experience
— Kansas Urban Forestry Council / past president
— Past Chair of Wichita/Sedgwick County Metropolitan Area Planning Commission Past Chair of Subdivision Committee; Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Master of Architecture, 1991, University of New Mexico
- 23 years professional experience in architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology, with Honors, 1973, Michigan State University
- 10 years professional experience as Zookeeper and Zoo Curator
- GreenWay Alliance board member for 20 years / past President
- BFA in Graphic Design, 2011, Wichita State University
- CAD Certification in Mechanical & Architectural Technologies, 2006, WATC
- 14 years professional experience
- Associate Member AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Artists), the professional association for design